Inglemoor Lacrosse - Youth Coaches, Assistant HS, Boys Lacrosse (Posted 2/5/2021)
Inglemoor Lacrosse is looking for qualified head and asst. coaches at various age levels We are also looking for Asst. HS Coach. All positions are paid, with flexible hours to fit around another job. We have a fast-growing program with over 100 players We have a strong board and volunteer base to asst our coaches.
If you want a great program to coach, passionate about the game, have playing and/or coaching experience, excited to help kids grow as lacrosse players and young men. Inglemoor lacrosse is a perfect fit and were integrated into our high school and community.
7/8 Coach: We have a group of coaches to asst.
• Able to attend all ILC or Youth program boy’s lacrosse practices and games
• Proven ability to teach and lead players at all lacrosse skill levels (new or experienced) effectively
• Able to follow the direction of Program Director in implementing the building blocks for Varsity players.
Youth and HS Coaches need to:
• Possess an Active USL Membership
• Pass a Background Check
• Complete NFHS “Sudden Cardiac Arrest” course
• Possess a Valid United States Government ID
• Be CPR & AED Certified
• Complete NFHS “Concussion in Sports” course
• Complete “Boy’s Level 1 Online Course”
• Complete “PCA - Double Goal Coach...” Course
HS Coaches also need to:
• Read WHSBLA Policies, Rules, and Regulations
• Adhere to Inglemoor HS coaches code of conduct & policies
WE PLAN TO OFFER
• Reimbursement for pre-season expenses that are listed above (except for a government ID)
• Competitive coach’s stipend
• Opportunities for continued coaching education
• Fun, competitive, program
Interested? Please send an e-mail with a resume to: